Installing a new roof is one of the most important home investments you can make. A well-installed roof protects against rain and snow and provides structural support and insulation to keep heating and cooling bills down. Poor quality installation will impact your roof’s performance and could even cause structural problems in the future. Because a roof is vital to your home’s protection and comfort, proper installation is best left to a licensed and certified installer. Here are five reasons why:
1. They have extensive skills and industry knowledge. Before earning their license, contractors must undergo stringent testing to prove their skills and knowledge meet industry standards. When you hire a licensed roof installer, you are assured they know the best practices for roof installation, repair, and maintenance.
2. Industry certifications provide added expertise. A licensed roof installer like Refined Roofing, who is also industry-certified, brings an added layer of expertise to the job. A certified installer meets high standards and strict requirements for professionalism and reliability and has shown extensive knowledge of shingle installation and quality through rigorous testing.
Need a new roof? Contact Refined Roofing for a free, no-obligation quote. We use the latest imaging and estimating technology to provide virtual, contactless estimates to our customers.
3. Certified installers save time. A certified roofer’s extensive experience enables them to work quickly and efficiently, with little interruption to your home life. If you need work permits, a certified roofer is authorized to apply for permits on your behalf, saving you time while simplifying any additional paperwork.
4. You're protected with a written contract. A written contract offers you many important protections as a homeowner. Licensed roofers always provide written contracts detailing the scope of the project, the materials to be purchased, and the timeline for the work, making it easy for you to hold the roofer to their word in completing all the work that was agreed upon.
5. They are properly insured. Insurance protects you from being liable for any costs, should a worker damage your property or become injured on the job. Licensed roofers carry general liability and workers’ compensation insurance, meaning they have the funds to pay for damages in case accidents happen during your project.
Roofing Installation and Replacement in NH, MA
Looking for a quality roofing installer in Southern New Hampshire or Northern Massachusetts? You can count on the licensed, insured, and certified roofing professionals at Refined Roofing. We use the industry’s leading roofing materials and follow the latest trends and installation techniques to deliver excellent results. Contact us today for a FREE virtual quote.